Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2012

THE PRICE

BLAZE
L.A. Maihi
the words that fall from my tips that encircle my hands upon which they are stitched/the grammar is stilted by the tilt that is wilted/as they keep sliding upon the slippery slope to hiding/amongst what all others can't help but see/that the mirror reflected is not me....

the image is tight while beneath the surface I fight/to let my light shine upon all that is mine/what's mine is yours but we only give for a cause/yet all that I own I would gratefully loan then not receive back/due to my own possessiveness lack/but the value is a myth that if not calculated does not exist/so free it can be but of no value you see/so put on a price and let them haggle and fight/for something of worth must have struggle, pain and hurt/if given for free no value to see....

L.A. Maihi
11/09/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment