Pages

Thursday 20 September 2012

WHIMSY

PAPATUANUKU
L.A. Maihi 2011
tis a whimsy on my part that the heart will start/ with an almighty blow from a fist smashed into the chest/while I lay me down to die/hands across the breast filled with tane's baskets that he wrest-ted from above for that was his destiny his many loves/ release the birds and open the gate exit stage left don't be late this isn't a date but a destiny for all who follow from now to eternity/tis a lesson to be learnt that the baskets are offered with love from above so don't ever judge what you simply don't know just go with that feeling with that flow for in time a timelord will see that their destiny lies where the rest of me despises what lies upon papa is not the way to go it is not right yet I see where it leads me...

L.A. Maihi

No comments:

Post a Comment