Pages

Saturday 8 September 2012

WTF

MESMERIZED
L.A. Maihi 2012
 
Heck WTF... was that/it flew in my ear/straight off the bat/what's that

crap/damn brains gone blurry/ and my hands are furry!!!/OMG... where's my french

manicure/can't take pics with hairy paws /and now here come the claws/WTF....my

mane is itchy/ poodle in the corner/hairdressers what a pain and then she/ cut

my mane again/ man don't wanna sound bitchy but this is a pain/ now my tails

itchy and with nothing to gain/ poodle sitting/my skin has fur my brains still a

blur/this aint funny gotta run for your money/poodle closer/geez narelle...I got

fangs/OMG they are beautifully sharp/get out the harp/these babies are for after

dark/ummm...poodle/ and now my voice has gone/omg...I can't even sing my

song/kapa haka WTF/ shoot the duck with buck/shot the lot and stick it in the

pot/but why cook when raw is best/'bout time for a poodle-fess.....

L.A. Maihi

No comments:

Post a Comment