Pages

Monday 8 October 2012

MY SONG

SENDAI
L.A. Maihi 2010
there was a time 'n my mind, when everthing was easy...
I waited on this timeline for the future and didn't realise I was there...

there was a time within this timeline that escaped into the sublime...
for all that was there was everything... with me unaware...

my mind distracted and fractured by the life to live...
shinny things presenting an array of out-of-the-way creations...

my mind wanders this timeline from the left side front to back....
and in this minstrel of mime, within a bent line, I come upon a stack...

there is a stack that hovers above my earth our Mother
a stack that leads me always back to a line that's drawn upon time...

timelord or not, wordsmith or what? Definitely Maori to glory...
but always Io is the story but where does he/she sit within my lined soul pit....

not within a manmade affair, where I must do or not compare...
but within a spark of soul that lights my light and makes me whole...

where do I look to glance upon this abundance of nature of my own...
tis within this timeline I stand on...within my heart is Io's song....

L.A. Maihi
09/10/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment