Pages

Sunday 2 September 2012

DEATH SHALL HAVE HER DOMINION BACK

MATA-ARIKI MEROPE PROCESS
L.A. Maihi
death shall have her dominon back
when I reach for her and she reaches back
I wrap my arms within her grasp
her bones are cold behind the death mask
her breathe is vapour inhaling your life
separating the urge between fight or flight
her eyes reflect in my dark glow
as my fingers drip the black- river flow.....

death shall have her dominion now
for she is impatient to learn the how
she leads the way upon the path
and heads to stave the almighty staff
she lives to love and dies to see
how life is never gonna be
for she will open her eyes so dark
and light the way up to the ark....

for death shall claim what is hers alone
and leave the rest to clamber home
she needs no peace no mind no name
for she is wrapped up in the game
all who wait for her to come
in vain they are she owes no one
she will come in her good time
for death is neither yours or mine....

death shall have her dominion back
when I reach for her and she reaches back....

L.A. Maihi

2 comments: