Pages

Sunday 2 September 2012

I FORGIVE

SENDAI HIKIOI COLLAGE
L.A. Maihi 2012
I was old before I came/I have wept for me in shame/I sweep aside this path of gold/to listen to the story old/I wait and watch and retell the truth/to switch on a light unhinge the roof/I shine the torch into the dark/to take the spirit up on the bark/I reach for Io to have and to hold/and mirror back what I am told/I am a vessel to magnify all/to encircle with love to take the fall/I feel no remorse I feel no pain/I need no answers I need no gain/I seek the light that glows so dark/to ease my soul/up on the ark/I live to die and live insane/I will forgive and you will gain....

the light doth shine within this soul/this soul that loves so much so bold/and in this life of build and make/the spine of back will undertake/undertake to move along/the songlines belly upon the song/the snake to take this soul so old/will slither upon what has been told/the mohio of old will leave the cave/into which the body and soul doth crave/the cave of shadows upon the walls/where man can see and man can fall/what is mirage and what is real/is reflected in the deck of deal/we seek what has not been foretold/we seek to bring new from the old....

I forgive and you will see/that who I forgive.....is me

L.A. Maihi

No comments:

Post a Comment