Pages

Friday 28 September 2012

OTHERTIMES

I AM MESMERIZED
L.A. Maihi 2012
I need to raise the barriers
bring back up those walls
harden up my heart
before a mighty fall

I cannot be this naked
I cannot be this raw
I cannot feel this much
I cannot feel... no more

too tired with emotion
too tired with the strain
too tired with the prospect
too tired with the pain!!!

the journey continues
the journey to where?
the journey of life
but who the fuck cares?

I need to focus inward
to see the way back home
I need to walk the path
to know I'm not alone

I need to understand
why man was made a man
to never lose the sight
of walking hand in hand

to reach toward the light
to wrap the dark around
to hold onto the dream
to listen for that sound

the walls must fall
the body must feel
the heart will learn
how to heal....

L. A. Maihi

No comments:

Post a Comment