Pages

Saturday 29 September 2012

STILLNESS

PAPATUANUKU
L.A. Maihi 2010
I'm too tired to rhyme, I feel outta sorts outta time, I'm trying to rest and stay in-line but it never works I get bored...sublime
I need a spark to churn, I need a reason to live to learn, I'm trying not to get burned but I always do always...my turn
the pocket is empty, the collar is down, the lapel is flat, there is no sound
I'm too unsettled i fear, a feeling of 'don't care', I'm uneasy with what I  hear, somethings outta kilto..... unclear
I need to calm down my skin, it's crawling on me and in, past spell for my watcher-of- sin, he guards the door, no-one in
the heart is cold, the blood is drained, the eyes are dull, take the pain
I'm too unfocused to see, a world of never to be, for within that thought I can't see, a way out of...misery
I need to stop in place, where everything falls to grace, and words can rest in space, slow your pace
a cry is sounded, sit on your hands, cover your eyes, do not stand
Nature, nurture, cradling heat, heartbeat pounding...heartbeat
tears, helpless, craving alone, silent loving..blood and bone
embrace with heart, surround with love, do not crave, to go above.....

L.A. Maihi

No comments:

Post a Comment